EA and DICE’s Battlefield 3 was the only Western-developed title to be recognised at the CESA Tokyo Game Show Future Awards.
In total 11 games were awarded the accolade, Andriasang reports.
The list is drawn up by polling attendees of the show about their favourite title that was either on display on the show floor or announced at the event. A panel then selects the final selection from this shortlist.
Here’s the complete list of games granted the Future Award:
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Asura’s Wrath (Capcom)
- Legend of Heroes Ao no Kiseki (Falcom)
- Gundam Extreme VS (Namco Bandai)
- Dragon’s Dogma (Capcom)
- Binary Domain (Sega)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
- Final Fantasy Type-0 (Square Enix)
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (Sega)
- Monster Hunter G (Capcom)
- Dragon’s Collection (Konami)