Sony continued its indie-friendly approach at Gamescom by announcing exclusive partnerships with several prominent indie developers.
Wasteland Kings, the latest game from celebrated developer Vlambeer, will receive a console exclusive launch on PS4 and PS Vita next year.
Thomas Was Alone dev Mike Bithell revealed his stealth game, Volume, last week, and today Sony announced that it too will be a console exclusive launch on PS4 and PS Vita when it releases next year.
One of the biggest indie hits of recent times, Hotline Miami, made its way on to PS Vita, and the sequel – Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, will also arrive on PS Vita, along with the PS4, next year. Once again, the game will receive a console-exclusive launch on PlayStation.
These are just three of the many indie games that Sony revealed at Gamescom. Other include:
- Assault Android Cactus (Witch Beam)
- FEZ (Polytron Corporation)
- Final Horizon (Eiconic Games)
- Guns of Icarus Online (Muse Games)
- N++ (Metanet)
- Rogue Legacy (Cellar Door Games)
- Samurai Gunn (Teknopants)
- Starbound (Chucklefish)
- Switch Galaxy Ultra (Atomicom)
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (Nicalis)
- Velocity 2X (FuturLab)
Sign up for the free MCV India newsletterhere.