This week’s issue of MCV features a full run-down of the UK games retail landscape, including the names of all the buyers working at the biggest chains.
We also speak to Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot on Hollywood movies, TV shows and and next generation consoles.
There’s a whole lot more, too. Including an analysis on GTA V vs next-gen consoles, and HMV’s new games team reveals its ambition of clawing back market share.
Here’s what you can look forward to in this week’s issue:
- Could GTA V harm the launch of Xbox One and PS4?
- Ginx launches in the UK
- INTERVIEW: Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot on transforming Hollywood, TV and next-gen consoles
- Number of UK specialist games stores plummets to below 800
- All of the UK games buyers revealed in one handy guide
- HMV tells MCV about its video game ambitions
- INTERVIEW: Green Man Gaming’s management team on pre-owned, Playfire and becoming the home of core gamers
- Plus! Previews of New Super Luigi U, Tales of Xillia and Daleks invade the World of Tanks expo