The console version of Bethesda’s The Elder Scrolls Online was the best-selling PS4 title on PSN this June.
That’s according to the EU PlayStation Blog, breaking down the best-selling games on Sony platforms.
The PC version of the firm’s MMO title launched last year, with console gamers having to wait until June for it to launch. In addition to shooting to the top of the PS4 charts, the game was No.1 when it launched and was the second biggest launch of the year at the time.
Meanwhile in second place is Batman: Arkham Knight – though that title was only available for one week of June. The latest Arkham title was also hugely popular in the physical charts, perched on top of the GfK Chart-Track Top 40 for two weeks running.
Last months’ No.1, The Witcher 3, drops to fourth place, while The Last of Us Remastered returns thanks to a discount.
Below is the PS4 Top Ten for June:
1. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (Bethesda)
2. Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros)
3. The Last of Us Remastered (Sony)
4. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt RED)
5. FIFA 15 (EA)
6. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (Square Enix)
7. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony)
8. Payday 2: Crimewave Edition (505 Games)
9. Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (Square Enix)
10. Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (Capcom)