There’s no budging Nintendo’s Wii Sports Resort from the top of the ESLPA GfK-ChartTrack this week, with the popular mini-game collection holding firm at the top for the second week on the trot.
Its strongest contender, fellow Nintendo title Wii Fit, can’t quite reclaim the top spot, though strong sales see it jump two places to second position.
EA’s Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 is a non-mover in third place whilst fellow EA title Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince slides two places to number four. A fighting performance from THQ’s UFC 2009: Undisputed sees it re-enter the Top Ten in eighth spot.
Elsewhere in the Top 40 the only new entries are Disney’s film tie-in G-Force at number 26 and Activision Blizzard’s Guitar Hero: Greatest Hits in 38th.
Here’s the ELSPA GfK-ChartTrack All Formats Top Ten in full (for the week ending August 1st):
1. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
2. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
3. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (EA)
4. Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince (EA)
5. Fight Night 4 (EA)
6. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Activision Blizzard)
7. The Sims 3 (EA)
8. UFC 2009: Undisputed (THQ)
9. EA Sports Active (EA)
10. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (Ubisoft)