The latest MCV is available now and we reveal how the UK games market jumped dramatically with growth across almost every category.
In collaboration with UKIE, the study reveals how the market rose by 20 per cent in the last 12 months alone to reach its highest point in six years.
We also have a comprehensive introduction to the market’s most lucrative market that most of the industry doesn’t have a clue about: MOBAs. We look back at the origins of the genre and how the market’s biggest publishers are making their way into the sector.
Elsewhere we have our annual E3 Guide, which includes survival tips, predictions and a timetable for all of the show’s conferences and presentations. ESA SVP Rich Taylor explains what should be expected from this year’s show.
You can also read the magazine in your browser.Click here to subscribeorclick here to access this week’s individual issue.
Take a look at the full contents of this week’s issue below:
- UK games market leaps 20 per cent – MCV’s annual valuation of the games market
- INFOGRAPHIC: Where every tenner spent on games in the UK goes
- UKIE CEO Dr. Jo Twist addresses the need for a digital sales chart
- MOBA: The story so far – An introduction to the world’s most popular genre, an overview of its origins and why now the likes of EA and Ubisoft are sinking their teeth into the lucrative sector
- An all-access survival guide to this year’s E3, including our predictions, tips and a comprehensive timetable of all of this year’s conferences
- INTERVIEW: From next-gen titles to VR headsets, ESA senior vice president Rich Taylor explains what should be expected from this year’s E3
- Plus! We take a closer look at Sniper Elite 3 and MotoGP14