Microsoft’s Halo 3 has made one of the more predictable debuts this year – leaping straight in at number one in the ChartTrack All Formats chart.
The FPS holds off the multi-format FIFA 08, which takes second spot, ahead of two more EA titles – MySims in third and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 in fourth.
THQ’s Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights leaps into fifth, whilst Sega Rally spends its first week in seventh spot.
EA’s SKATE narrowly misses out on the top ten in 11th position, with the PS3 version due out next Friday.
The full chart reads:
1) Halo 3 (Microsoft)
2) FIFA 08 (EA)
3) MySims (EA)
4) Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 (EA)
5) Juiced 2 – Hot Import Nights (THQ)
6) More Brain Training From Dr. Kawashima (Nintendo)
7) Sega Rally (Sega)
8) Super Paper Mario (Nintendo)
9) Transformers: The Game (Activision)
10) Wii Play (Nintendo)