All the photos from MCV’s Women in Games Awards 2018 are now available to view online.
We’d like to thanks our sponsors Facebook, Fourth Floor Creative, Splash Damage, Riot Games, Amiqus, OPM Response, Sumo Digital and Ukie for making this night a huge success, as well as our incredible host Dr Jo Twist OBE, CEO of Ukie.
And congratulations again to our winners:
- Vicky Potts, co-founder, Whitepot Studios (Rising Star of the Year – Development Award, supported by Splash Damage)
- Andria Warren, director of art production, Rare Ltd (Creative Impact Award)
- Anita Wong, account manager, Indigo Pearl (Rising Star of the Year – Business Award)
- Helen Burnill, commercial director, Mediatonic (Businesswoman of the Year, supported by Amiqus)
- Jen Simpkins, deputy editor, Edge (Journalist of the Year)
- Hollie Bennett, Playstation Access channel manager, PlayStation UK (Influencer of the Year, supported by Fourth Floor Creative)
- Caroline Oakes, business development, ESL (Esports Woman of the Year – supported by Riot Games)
- Deborah Mensah-Bonsu, community & content manager, Space Ape Games (Career Mentor of the Year – supported by OPMJobs.com)
- Rosa Carbo-Mascarell, co-founder, Games For The Many (Games Campaigner of the Year)
- Jessica Curry, studio head and composer, The Chinese Room (Outstanding Contribution – supported by Facebook)
You can see some highlights of the afternoon below and head to our Facebook page to see all the pictures.