The photos from the MCV Women in Games Awards 2019 are now available to view online!
Thanks very much to everyone who attended the event at Facebook London last week and contributed in making it such a success, with special thanks to our fantastic host, Ukie’s CEO Dr Jo Twist OBE, and to Rare’s executive producer Louise O’Connor for her amazing opening speech.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to thank our event partner Facebook, as well as our sponsors: our headline sponsor Rare, and partners Amiqus, DK, Gamescom, Hangar 13, OPM Jobs, Ukie and Women in Games. And thanks to Insert Coin for providing some cool apparel for our goodie bags!
The awards simply wouldn’t happen without your continued support!
Last but not least, congratulations to all the Women in Games Awards 2019 nominees and to our winners:
- . Daisy Fernandez, State of Play (Rising Star of the Year – Development)
- . Laura Martin, Ukie/Digital Schoolhouse (Rising Star of the Year – Business)
- . Luciana Nascimento, Bunnyhug (Creative Impact of the Year)
- . Duygu Cakmak, Creative Assembly (Technical Impact of the Year)
- . Hannah Flynn, Failbetter Games (Comms Impact of the Year)
- . Kirsty Rigden, FuturLab (Businesswoman of the Year)
- . Danielle Partis, InfluencerUpdate.biz (Journalist of the Year)
- . Jay-Ann Lopez, Black Girl Gamers (Campaigner of the Year)
- . Caoimhe Roddy, Girls Make Games (Mentor of the Year)
- . Siobhan Reddy, Media Molecule (Outstanding Contribution)
You can see some highlights of the evening below and head to our Facebook page to see all the pictures.