EA’s powerhouse FIFA franchise remains No.1 in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats UK charts for a fourth week.
Its strongest contender this week was Activision’s debutant Skylanders Giants, which debuts in second. The toy brand smashes the week one sales of its predecessor Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure which itself managed only 16th when it first arrived a year ago.
Joining Dishonored at No.3, Bethesda has a second Top Ten title this week – Doom 3: BFG Edition, which enters the listings in fifth.
Last week’s other big new release, Activision’s 007 Legends, can’t quite make the Top Ten itself, claiming 12th.
Here’s the UK Top 20 in full for the week ending October 20th:
1. FIFA 13 (EA)
2. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
3. Dishonored (Bethesda)
4. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
5. Doom 3: BFG Edition (Bethesda)
6. Pokemon Black 2 (Nintendo)
7. Resident Evil 6 (Capcom)
8. Borderlands 2 (2K Games)
9. Pokemon White 2 (Nintendo)
10. XCom: Enemy Unknown (2K Games)
11. F1 2012 (Codemasters)
12. 007 Legends (Activision)
13. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
14. Rocksmith (Ubisoft)
15. PES 2013 (Konami)
16. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
17. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
18. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
19. Forza 4 (Microsoft)
20. Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition (Sony)