It’s Christmas, and there are always two games that dominate this time of year. FIFA and Call of Duty.
And that’s exactly how this year is turning out as well. FIFA 15 is No.1 again and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is No.2. Again. Both titles suffered minor declines in sales, down 21 per cent and 27 per cent respectively.
GTA V holds firm at No.3 and Far Cry 4 is No.4. The only new game out last week was Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, and it did not chart at all. But it did make No.17 in the PS4 charts and No.14 in the PC rankings.
It’s all pretty boring, but then it’s that time of year.
Here is the Top Ten in full:
1. FIFA 15 – EA
2. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Activision
3. Grand Theft Auto V – Rockstar
4. Far Cry 4 – Ubisoft
5. LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham – Warner Bros
6. Just Dance 2015 – Ubisoft
7. Minecraft: Xbox Edition – Microsoft
8. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition – Sony
9. Destiny – Activision
10. Assassin’s Creed: Unity – Ubisoft