Football blockbuster FIFA 16 has now spent one month in first place in the UK Top 40.
EA’s game is at the head of a Top Four that remains entirely unchanged from last week.
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is still No.2 in spite of a 50 per cent drop in sales, while Destiny: The Taken King holds strong in third place as sales only drop 22 per cent.
Meanwhile LEGO Dimensions remains at No.4, while Grand Theft Auto V rises to No.5 with sales increasing four per cent week-on-week.
There’s one new entry in the charts – Bandai Namco’s Tales of Zestiria – which debuts in eighth place, while WRC 5 launched and goes straight to No.12. This is the fourth best-selling entry in the rally series to date.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending October 17th:
1. FIFA 16, EA
2. Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Sony
3. Destiny: The Taken King, Activision Blizzard
4. LEGO Dimensions, Warner Bros
5. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
6. Forza Motorsport 6, Microsoft
7. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Konami
8. Tales of Zestiria, Bandai Namco
9. LEGO Jurassic World, Warner Bros
10. Minecraft: Xbox Edition, Microsoft