This week’s issue of MCV is filled with great interviews and analysis, as we reveal why Nintendo 3DS is the console of the year.
Meanwhile, we reveal Disney’s plan to ditch licensed games, launch our first in a series of Gamescom guides and speak to Halo creators 343 Industries.
That’s on-top of the latest data from around the world, the full UK charts and an in-depth look at Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
Here’s what you can look forward to in this week’s issue:
- Nintendo on 3DS’ bid to dominate 2013
- Disney drops licensed games in favour of Infinity
- Ultimate Team takes centre stage for FIFA 14
- INTERVIEW: 343 Industries on Halo: Spartan Assault
- GAMESCOM GUIDE: The essential fact about the upcoming consumer expo
- We take a closer look at the European markets Italy, Spain, Greece and Portugal
- Plus! Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Tales of, Lost Planet 3, Tekken Card Tournament and much, much more