Indie Heaven is a new meet and greet event that will be running, literally, alongside E3 this year. Taking place across the road from the LA Convention Centre (above the Hooters – you know the one), Indie Heaven will run across the three days of the show and will allow attendees to take advantage of press demos and industry meetings with major games developers and media partners.
The event will have two main areas. The club will only be available by appointment only (full details and contact info for those interested can be found in the press release), but the rooftop lounge is available for all E3 attendees above the age of 21. Oh yes, did we mention there would be food and drinks, as well as games?
So if you’re heading to LA for E3 between June 12-14, you’ll be able to take advantage of the hospitality of Good Shepherd Entertainment and its friends at Don Chente DTLA, 1248 S. Figueroa St.
A list of some of the games and partners who will be present at the event can be found below.
- Phantom Doctrine (Good Shepherd Entertainment)
- Black Future ‘88 (Good Shepherd Entertainment)
- Semblance (Good Shepherd Entertainment)
- World War Z (Saber Interactive)
- Rune (Human Head Studios)
- Bendy and the Ink Machine (The Meatly Games + Rooster Teeth Games)
- SoundSelf (Transcendant Realities)
- Transcendent VR
- Deep VR (Owen Harris)
- Breath of Life (Auralab)
- Microdose VR