E3 organisers ESA discuss the future of its event in this week’s MCV.
That’s on top of an exclusive interview with Life Is Strange makers Dontnod, plus all the images and winners from this year’s MCV Awards.
Elsewhere, we talk with gaming merchandise experts to find out how this market is performing and why publishers should make the most of this sector.
The full contents of this week’s issue are below. The digital edition can bereadhere.
- MCV Awards: All the pictures from an epic night for the games industry
- Dead Island 2 resurrected – UK studio Sumo Digital is the new team in charge of the horror shooter
- E3 organiser eyes consumers as EA and Activision pull support
- INTERVIEW: Dontnod on thephenomenalsuccess of Life Is Strange
- TOYS AND MERCHANDISE GUIDE: The latest developments in licensed video game products
- INDIE INTERVIEW: John Kearney discusses his new career in mobile development with RetroFist
- OFF THE RECORD: An MCV Awards Special
- Plus! The latest charts, Gorton joins Square Enix, Play-Away in Folkestone talks indie retail, Uncharted 4’s merchandise range, plus how games are performing in the Netherlands