This latest MCV–which isnow available to view online– features an interview with two senior VPs at Activision on the future of Skylanders and its impending fight with Disney Infinity.
We also reveal the top long-lasting indie games retailers, let retail have their say on Wii U, and discuss the impending E3 explosion. On top of that, there’s an in-depth look at Gran Turismo 6.
Download our iPad app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser.Click here to subscribeorclick here to access this week’s individual issue.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
IN THE LATEST ISSUE:
- ALL FOR ONE: UK retail rallies behind Xbox One
- The biggest news stories: HMV loses execs, Take-Two is stronger than ever, New mobile games element added to E3
- INTERVIEW: Activision’s Joshua Taub and John Coyne talk Skylanders
- We take an in-depth look at the Gran Turismo series
- Top Five Longest Lasting Indies
- We discuss how to set up a games indie
- Plus! Previews of Game & Wario, Ashes Cricket 2013 and Ride to Hell: Retribution