In this week’s MCV, we offer a complete guide to London Games Festival plus interviews with TinyBuild, GAME and Remedy.
GAME boss Martyn Gibbs discusses the firm’s challenging 2015, TinyBuild muses on piracy as its latest game is illegally downloaded 1.6m times, while Remedy chats about its latest blockbuster Quantum Break.
Meanwhile, we reveal more from GameTrack’s media survey, Nintendo discusses its 3DS line-up and we meet with indie king Games Centre.
The full contents of this week’s issue are below. The digital edition can bereadhere.
- NEWS: Oculus Rift launch is ‘like a beta’
- INTERVIEW: GAME CEO Martyn Gibbs talks about the changing face of the UK’s biggest games specialist
- NEWS ANALYSIS: Publisher TinyBuild discusses piracy after its latest game Punch Club was illegally downloaded 1.6m times
- MCV AWARDS INTERVIEW: Games Centre MD Robert Lindsay speaks about his successful year after winning the Independent Retailer Award
- THE BIG GAME: Remedy’s creative director Sam Lake tells MCV about the ambitious Quantum Break
- LONDON GAMES FESTIVAL: Take a look at all the events of the festival that kicks off today
- DATA: A survey conducted by Ipsos Connect’s GameTrack busts some myths on the changing face of the video games media
- INDIE INTERVIEW: MCV meets James and Michelle Silva, the team behind Salt and Sanctuary
- Plus! Justin Towell departs GamesRadar+, Tom Humphrey from Retro Game Base talks about the state of classic gaming, the best console accessories, plus a focus on the Chinese games market