The latest entry in Ubisoft’s Far Cry series holds fast at No.1 in the UK this week.
The Stone Age survival game saw a 64 per cent drop in sales as a PC version launched alongside its PS4 and Xbox One brethren.
The title holds off competition from Nintendo’s re-release of 2006 GameCube and Wii title, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
That game charts ahead of last week’s No.2, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, which saw a 54 dip in sales.
Twilight Princess HD isn’t the only brand new title in the charts this week, nor the only re-release. Sony launched the Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection. Those games launched 2010 and 2013 respectively.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III holds its position in fourth place, likely driven by the launch of the Awakening DLC on Xbox platforms. That launched last month for PlayStation 4.
Here is the software Top Ten for the week ending March 5th:
1. Far Cry Primal, Ubisoft
2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, Nintendo
3. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Activision Blizzard
5. FIFA 16, EA
6. LEGO Marvel’s Avengers, Warner Bros
7. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
8. Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls Collection, Sony
9. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege, Ubisoft
10. Forza Motorsport 6, Microsoft