Four weeks after it first claimed the top spot, LEGO Jurassic Park is back to No.1 in the UK All Formats Top 40.
It manages this thanks in spite of a 14 per cent dip in sales week-on-week. Last week’s top dog, Rory McIlroy PGA Tour falls to fourth place thanks to a 46 per cent sales decline.
And Batman: Arkham Knight rises on place to No.2 with an eight per cent dip in sales.
Meanwhile, Grand Theft Auto V rises up two positions to third place with sales shooting up 23 per cent. This is thanks to a sales promotion on the PlayStation 4 and Grand Theft Auto V hardware bundle.
Rockstar’s crime title wasn’t the only game to benefit from PS4 hardware promotions. God of War III Remastered, Bloodborne and The Order 1886 all saw sales increases this week, rising 79 per cent, 148 per cent and 406 per cent sales jumps respectively.
Price promotions helped a number of other games this week – FIFA 15 sales rose 90 per cent, while The Elder Scrolls Online increased 89 per cent week-on-week. Meanwhile, Battlefield Hardline saw a 148 per cent sales jump.
Below is the All Formats software Top Ten:
1. LEGO Jurassic World (Warner Bros)
2. Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros)
3. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
4. Rory McIlroy PGA Tour (EA)
5. FIFA 15 (EA)
6. The Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda)
7. Battlefield Hardline (EA)
8. F1 2015 (Codemasters/Bandai Namco)
9. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
10. God of War III: Remastered (Sony)