This latest MCV–which isnow available to view online– features pieces on the street date debate, the global problem caused by UK price wars and our interview with Machinima
We also reveal the best online-only games retailers, give away thousands of pounds worth of prizes in our big quiz, and UKIE’s Jo Twist tells us all about the latest tax break developments.
Download our iPad app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser.Click here to subscribeorclick here to access this week’s individual issue.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
IN THE LATEST ISSUE:
- Online retailers discuss the problem with street dates
- UK price war is hurting foreign retailers
- Digital download firms wary of new Government bill
- INDIE MONTH: The Top Online Retailers revealed
- INTERVIEW: Machinima president Philip DeBevoise
- Win Xbox 360, copies of Star Trek and Splinter Cell, plus headsets and vouchers in our big quiz
- Making discs shine: How manufacturing firms are looking to make boxed products more attractive
- UKIE’s Jo Twist writes in MCV about tax breaks and digital fair trading
- Plus! Previews of Minecraft, Remember Me and Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn