In the latest edition of MCV, we uncover some of the key games designed to launch NX.
Nintendo is putting together a triple-A line-up for the console, including a Pokmon title, a new Mario game and the previously announced Zelda title, Breath of the Wild.
We also talked to studios BioWare, Capital Games and DICE about EA’s ambitious plans for Star Wars.
Elsewhere, Merge Games’ MD Luke Keighran speaks about the company’s new publishing initiatives, whileHTC’s VP of VR content Joel Breton talks Fallout, VR exclusives and convincing big publishers to make VR content.
The full contents of this week’s issue are below. The digital edition can bereadhere.
- NEWS: 3DS sales continue to spike as the Pokmon Go phenomenon enters its third week
- NEWS: ‘Triple-A publishers risk creating massive rivals by not investing in VR’, says HTC
- OPINION: Emerging markets and the rapid rise of the new generation of consoles
- EA’S STAR WARS PUSH: BioWare, Capital and DICE talks about EA’s investment in the Star Wars IP
- INTERVIEW: MD Luke Keighran discusses Merge’s new ambitions
- INTERVIEW: HTC’s VP of VR content Joel Breton talks about Fallout 4, Star Trek and VR exclusives
- INTERVIEW: Sonic Pillar talks about Sonic’s 2017 comeback
- INDIE INTERVIEW: We speak to Donkey Crew about their upcoming title, Of Kings and Men
- PLUS! Craig Kennedy from Games Centre tells MCV about using Pokmon Go for charity, 2K hires marketing veteran Jon Rooke and LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens tops the UK weekly charts again