In this week’sissue of MCV, we look back at what has been a dramatic and eventful twelve months.
In our Review of the Year, MCV examines eight crucial moments – from the demise of THQ to the launch of the next-gen consoles – and what those meant for the industry.
In this week’s Retail Essentials section, we look at the top twelve games this Christmas, as chosen by the UK’s top games retailers.
MCV also gives you advice on how to lobby for awards in this year’s MCV Awards.
You can also subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
Here’s what you can look forward to in issue 769 of MCV:
- Triple-A titles bounce back thanks to next-gen
- Call of Duty is set to be Christmas No.1
- Review of the Year: eight moments that defined 2013
- Your guide to lobbying in this year’s MCV Awards
- The Top Twelve Games this Christmas, as chosen by the UK’s top game retailers