This week, MCV looks at the careers of the Top 100 Women working in the British games industry.
We’ve dedicated 15 pages to profiling the entrants of MCV’s Top 100 Women in Games list, featuring women from all fields including PR, marketing, journalism, development and publishing.
As of Monday we will also be profiling the entrants in more depth online, so keep an eye on MCVUK.com.
Also we speak to a streamlined Capcom about its plans for a comeback in 2015.
The MCV digital edition can be read here.
This week’s issue includes:
- Women in Games Brit List: We look at the careers and achievements of the Top 100 Women in the British games industry
- NEWS: A streamlined Capcom team is fired up and ready for a comeback this year
- NEWS: Team 17’s The Escapists gets physical release
- NEWS: Japanese publisher Idea Factory enters European games market
- APPOINTMENTS: Sega Europe’s Farr joins Xbox UK and Ben Lawrence leaves 2K Games
- MARGIN MAKERS: We look at some of the best board and card game adaptations of popular video games
- INTERNATIONAL: MCV investigates the Polish gaming market, which was valued at $311m during 2014