The latest issue of MCV is now available digitally, and it features interviews with Electronic Arts, UKIE and Borderlands developer Gearbox.
That’s on top of the latest charts data from Chart-Track, the PlayStation Network, Steam, Apple and iOS.
This week’s edition also asks what happens now PEGI is law and features an advanced preview of the 3DS XL.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue’s key content includes:
• Switching off: TV advertising falls for video games and consoles
• ANALYSIS: PEGI is law. So what now?
• INTERVIEW: EA Games’ Laura Miele on Medal of Honor, Dead Space and Need for Speed
• 3DS XL analysed along with the upcoming New Art Academy
• INTERVIEW: Borderlands’ Randy Pitchford explains why he still sees Borderlands as the underdog
• UKIE discusses its new strategy to win over studios and start-ups
• LATEST NEWS on The London Olympics Video Game, F1 Race Stars, World Rally Championship, End of Nations
• DEVELOP AWARDS: We reveal the winners in a handy picture guide
• Territory Report France: The latest changes occuring within the French games industry
• Previews for Risen 2, Dark Souls: Prepare to Die and the DVD Headhunters
• Plus! Seven pages of charts, videos for F1 Race Stars, PEGI and Dead Space 3, new World of Warcraft Mega Blocks and much, much more.