Ubisoft’s latest smash hit The Division was the best-selling game in the UK for the second week running.
Sales for the online shooter fell by 73 per cent week-on-week. This follows The Division having the best-ever selling Q1 launch, and being the best-selling new IP launch.
Meanwhile, in second and third place there are two new fighting games.
EA’s UFC 2 debuts in second place, with sales outperforming 2014’s original UFC title by 53 per cent. EA’s MMA title debuts ahead of Pokmon-Tekken hybrid title Pokkn Tournament.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III falls one place to No.4 with sales dipping eight per cent, while Far Cry Primal falls third place to No.5 with a 37 per cent decline in sales.
Pre-Easter retailer promotions results in positive sales increases for a number of titles. Fallout 4 saw a 69 per cent rise in sales that saw the RPG hit rise 14 places to No.13.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending March 19th:
1. Tom Clancy’s The Division, Ubisoft
2. EA Sports UFC 2, EA
3. Pokkn Tournament, Nintendo
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Activision Blizzard
5. Far Cry Primal, Ubisoft
6. FIFA 16, EA
7. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
8. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, EA
9. LEGO Marvel’s Avengers, Warners Bros
10. Forza Motorsport 6, Microsoft