This week, MCV is all about women in games, ahead of the Women in Games Awards next Thursday (May 19th).
Interactive Selection’s MD and WIGJ’s founder David Smith as well as Facebook’s head of EMEA gaming marketing Aoife Brodigan share their thoughts on what remains to be done for women in games.
We also reveal our Top 30 Women in Games.
Meanwhile, following MCV and Develop’s third Interface event, we sum up the biggest learnings from our conferences.
The full contents of this week’s issue are below. The digital edition can bereadhere.
- TOP 30 WOMEN IN GAMES: Meet the top women from the UK games industry and discover the finalists of the Women in Games Awards
- WOMEN IN GAMES: Interactive Selection’s MD and WIGJ’s founder David Smith talks about the evolution of the UK organisation
- WOMEN IN GAMES: Facebook’s head of EMEA gaming marketing Aoife Brodigan talks about the social network’s actions to promote diversity
- INTERFACE ROUND-UP: Following MCV and Develop’s third Interface event, we round up the biggest learnings from our schedule of speakers and panels
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Sand Sailor Studio’s creative director Cristian Diaconescu talks about Black: The Fall
- Plus! New biz dev manager for Curve, Battleborn tops the UK weekly charts, Ibby Hussain from Super Games World talks about the decrease of hardware sales, Call of Duty merchandise range, plus a focus on the German games market