Top brands and agencies are signed up to attend ME’s conference on rich media ads next month. Join them!
Monetising Mobiletakes place at One Wimpole Street, London, on July 12th.
The conference will examine the arrival of exciting new formats into the mobile advertising space.
It will show how ads that use video, 3D, social media integration, swipe-to-reveal, augmented reality and lots more are moving the market beyond static display banners – and increasing ROI for advertisers and publishers.
The event is a must for any brand or publisher interested in maximising engagement with ads on their inventory.
That’s why so many are signed up already. Delegates in addition to those mentioned above include execs from HP, ZenithOptimedia, Lloyds Bank, WPP, MC Saatchi and more.
Make sure you don’t miss out, and grab your place now.
Monetising Mobileevents comprise three hours of short keynotes, expert panel sessions, demos and case studies running from 4.30pm to 8pm, followed by a networking buffet from 8.00pm to 11.30pm.
* Dan Rosen, CEO EMEA, Joule
* Jonathan Abraham, Industry Head (Mobile), Google
* Aneesh Karve, Product Manager, Amobee
* Mark Slade, CEO, 4th Screen
* Christopher Kahler, Qriously (TBC)
* Ben Williams, Business Development, Sprout Europe
* James Connelly, CEO, Fetch Media
* Jason Cooper, Simplytics
* Amit Kotecha, senior mobile & networks manager, IAB
* Xavier Facon, CTO, Crisp
* Eamonn Carey, general manager EMEA, Kiip
* Paul Childs, CMO, Adfonic
Monetising Mobile is supported by InMobi (Platinum Partner), Adfonic (Gold Partner), Kiip (Drinks Reception Partner) and Crisp Media (Silver Partner).