Mobile marketing agency Somo has proved itself a pioneer in the discovery space, having built an augmented reality app for Audi that lets users ‘drive’ cars around their phones via an AR trigger.
The company will talk more aboutthis projectand explain its vision for the technology at ‘Monetising Mobile: Next Gen Search and Discovery‘, which takes place on Wednesday September 28th at the Soho Hotel in central London.
Other speakers will show how the mobile phone can ‘wave, speak, scan or photograph’ to discover content – and explore the ramifications for publishers and content providers.
Subjects under discussion at Monetising Mobile will include:
* Audio discovery
* Image recognition
* 2D barcodes
* Augmented Reality
* Voice-activated search
* Picture activated search
Among the presenters will be
* Nick Hedderman, marketing manager at Microsoft
* Rupert Englander, Nokia’s head of services, sales and marketing in the UK and Ireland
* Matt Mills, head of sales at Aurasma
* Maani Safa, product director at Somo
* Steve Semenzato, VP of business development at Cortexica
* Katie McMahon, VP of sales and marketing at SoundHound (TBC)
* Rich Keen, marketing director of IGN Entertainment UK
* Ben Stevenson, founder, Augmented Reality Cinema
Monetising Mobile is a little different from most conferences. The discussion starts at 5pm and proceeds to 8pm, and this is followed by an informal dinner, drinks and lots of networking.
Tickets cost 189 until August 24th and 249 thereafter.
For more information about tickets and sponsorship opportunities contact:firstname.lastname@example.org call +44 (0)1992 535646.