Electronic Arts has taken the top three sots in the latest weekly US PC chart, according to data from the NPD Group.
The firm’s Spore Creature Creator debuts at No.1, whilst The Sims 2: IKEA Home Stuff Expansion pack takes second spot.
The firm’s The Sims 2 Double Deluxe nestles into third place. Vivendi also enjoys a good showing, with World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest in fourth position and the original WoW sitting pretty in sixth spot.
The full chart for the period between June 22nd and June 28th reads:
1) Spore Creature Creator – EA
2) The Sims 2: IKEA Home Stuff Expansion – EA
3) The Sims 2 Double Deluxe – EA
4) World Of Warcraft Battle Chest– Vivendi
5) Age Of Conan – Eidos
6) World Of Warcraft – Vivendi
7) The Sims 2: Freetime Expansion – EA
8) The Sims 2: Kitchen and Bathroom… – EA
9) Call Of Duty 4 – Activision
10) Diablo Battle Chest – Vivendi