Platform holder Nintendo has announced a brand new sampling tour that will grace five major consumer expos between now and early 2011.
Called Nintendo Unleashed, the campaign will offer the chance to get and early hands on with the likes of Metroid: Other M and Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies ahead of their release.
Other titles on hand will be Super Mario Galaxy 2, Monster Hunter Tri, Samurai Warriors 3, Sin And Punishment: Successor Of The Skies, WarioWare: DIY and Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story.
The first date in the tour will be at the London Film & Comic Convention at Earls Court this weekend.
Here are the dates in full:
* London Film & Comic Convention, Earls Court 2 – London (17th‑18th July)
* Edinburgh Interactive Festival, TBC – Edinburgh (12th‑13th August)
* Eurogamer Expo, Earls Court – London (1st‑3rd October)
* Movie & Comic Expo, ExCeL – London (30th‑31st October)
* Mega Midlands MCM Expo, Telford International Centre – Telford & Wrekin (19th February 2011)