The article covers:
- The improvements offered by DirectX 12;
- The integration of Steam that has led to Windows 10 being its second most widely used OS;
- The improved transitions between tablet and keyboard modes in convertible devices;
- How Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps bring the dream of “write once, run anywhere” nearer; and
- The features of the Xbox app, and ability to stream from Xbox One to the PC.
Read “Windows 10 Features Every Game Developer Should Know”, and find more tutorials, tools and tips in the Microsoft Windows section of the Intel Developer Zone.
This blog post is written bySofttalkblog, and is sponsored by the Intel Developer Zone, which helps you to develop, market and sell software and apps for prominent platforms and emerging technologies powered by Intel Architecture.