PayDay 2 is out ahead of the pack again on the latest Steam top ten selling products chart.
The heist title beats out Saints Row IV, which took the runner-up spot. The title also occupied the eighth spot with its Season Pass offering.
Total War: Rome II, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and Might & Magic Legacy X round out the top five.
Pre-orders for Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, the sequel to the indie horror game that scared up quite a few sales over the past few years, had the upcoming game grabbing the last spot on the list.
- PAYDAY 2
- Saints Row IV
- Total War: ROME II
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Might & Magic Legacy X
- Civilization V: Brave New World
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
- Saints Row IV Season Pass
- X Rebirth
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs