Divinity: Original Sin has claimed the top spot on Steam during last week’s sales period, which included the fading days of the digital distributor’s summer sale.
Wolfenstein: The New Order and Payday 2 finished with their own flourishes, thanks to significant promotional discounts. The pair finished in the runner-up and third spot, respectively.
Chart regular DayZ never faltered in terms of dropping off the list during the sale, taking a relatively solid fifth place finish this past week.
Here’s the full list:
- Divinity: Original Sin
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Payday 2
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Skyrim V – Legendary Edition
- Dark Souls II
- Civilization V: Complete Edition
- Borderlands 2 Game of the Year
- Space Engineers