PlayStation E3 Experience to be simulcast in North American theaters

Sony has revealed plans to simulcast its E3 2015 press briefing at select movie theater locations throughout the US and Canada.

The company simulcasted its E3 presentation in theaters across North America in 2014, and apparently it was well enough received to do the same again this year.

Tickets for the event are free and will be offered on May 27th – with 80 per cent of each theater’s capacity held for ticket holders, while the remaining 20 per cent to be reserved for those on the wait list. The latter group being admitted on a first-come, first-served basis.

In addition to the presentation, attendees will also get access to a post-show hosted by Geoff Keighley as well as a special PlayStation surprise.” Those in attendance must be 17 years of age or older and have a valid form of ID to prove it.

Sony’s E3 2015 press conference takes place Monday, June 15th at 6:30 pm Pacific. Here’s the announcement video:

About MCV Staff

Check Also

[From the industry] World’s Biggest Charity Event in Gaming Returns For 2021 with Fourteen Fantastic Charities

Celebrating its 10 year anniversary, Jingle Jam brings together the whole gaming community in an epic and emotional event that runs from the 1st to the 14th of December.