The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of audio programmer at Crysis and Warface developer Crytek.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
And throughout January and February be sure to keep checking back to the website for our New Year, New Job special for key tips and advice on taking that next step in your career.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact our sales executive Charlotte Nangle at email@example.com for more details.
Best of luck!
Audio programmer – Crytek
- Contribute to general maintenance and optimization of low-level audio engine system
- Develop and maintain the game localization system.
- Improve audio asset and production pipeline.
- Ensure reliability of audio asset build systems.
- Create and maintain modules to be used for automated testing.
- Contribute to developer and end-user documentation.
- Provide support and training to internal and external developers.
- Show a strong passion for customer service and satisfaction.
- Take initiative and be willing to expand own horizon.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Safeguard company assets including source code, artwork, tools, game design information and technical know-how.
For more details and to apply, click here.
For more from our New Year, New Job special, head to www.develop-online.net/jobs2015