This week’s issue of MCV is a bumper edition, featuring interviews with Ginx TV, Bethesda and the men behind E3 1995.
We also analyse the June charts, which sees PS3 overtake Xbox 360 for the first time.
There’s a whole lot more, too. Including the hottest accessories coming to market, Pikmin 3 preview and an analysis of the Middle East games market.
Here’s what you can look forward to in this week’s issue:
- UK games market braced for 1.3bn boom
- A Tale of Two E3s – How E3 1995 compared to 2013
- INTERVIEW: Bethesda on next-gen, Wolfenstein, Elder Scrolls Online and The Evil Within
- TV channel Ginx on breaking the curse of video games media in the living room
- SUMMER ACCESSORIES: The hottest products to stock over the quiet summer months
- We take a deeper look at the blossoming Middle Eastern games market
- UK JUNE CHARTS: Last of Us dominates in a solid month for retail
- Plus, the biggest stories – PS3 topples Xbox, Virgin Media bolsters games content, Gamersbus rolls into the UK
- AND! Previews of Pikmin 3 and GI Joe: Retaliation