Tom Clancy’s The Division has smashed the record for unbroken Ubisoft No1s in the All Formats charts.
This is the fourth week that Ubisoft’s online shooter has spent at the No.1 spot. The new IP holds this position despite a 37 per cent dip in sales.
Fellow Ubisoft title Far Cry Primal rises one place to No.2 in spite of an eight per cent dip in sales week-on-week.
FIFA 16 spends its 28th week in the UK Top 40, rising one place to No.3. Another EA title – UFC 2 – falls four places after holding the No.2 spot for two weeks.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III holds steady at fifth place, while Star Wars Battlefront maintains its hold on No.7.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending April 2nd:
1. The Division, Ubisoft
2. Far Cry Primal, Ubisoft
3. FIFA 16, EA
4. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Activision
6. UFC 2, EA
7. Stat Wars Battlefront, EA
8. Rainbow Six: Siege, Ubisoft
9. LEGO Marvel’s Avengers, Warner Bros
10. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, EA