That’s the Grid 2 Mono Edition, easily the most extravagant special edition we’ve ever seen for game.
What do you get for that Rs 1 crore (125,000 GBP), you ask? Here’s what:
- An actual 170 mph BAC Mono supercar with exclusive Grid 2 livery
- A day at the BAC factory, including a factory tour and time spent with technicians to customise the BAC Mono for size and specifications
- A Grid 2: Mono Edition-branded Bell Racing helmet
- Race suit, boots and gloves, all made to measure in BAC Mono and Grid 2 branding
- A PlayStation 3 console
- A copy of Grid 2 for PlayStation 3 with exclusive Mono Edition artwork
Got a crore to spare? Add a lot more for import and customs duties and think again. Still want it? Then hurry, because they’re only making one!
Grid 2 is in stores on 31st May for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, and those of us who don’t have Rs 1 crore just lying around will be able to get behind the wheel of the BAC Mono in-game.
Sign up for the free MCV India newsletterhere.