No change at the top of the UK All Formats Charts this week, with FIFA holding onto the No.1 spot.
It’s the fifth consecutive week at the top for EA’s best-selling football game, and the seventh in total since the game’s release last September.
It was followed by Bethesda’s The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, up one place as the game continues to climb back up the charts. It pushes Just Dance 3 down to No.3.
Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 still wage war in the Top 10, with Activision’s title one place ahead at No.4. Meanwhile, Zumba Fitness continues to outsell its sequel at No.6, with Zumba 2 following at No.8. Saints Row: The Third slots in at No.7.
Price promotions lift Rayman Origins into the Top 10 at No.9, followed by Bethesda’s Rage at No.10.
Here’s the UK Top 20 for the week ending January 21st:
1. FIFA 12 (EA)
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
3. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
5. Battlefield 3 (EA)
6. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
7. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
8. Zumba Fitness 2 (505 Games)
9. Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
10. Rage (Bethesda)
11. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
12. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
13. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
14. Need For Speed: The Run (EA)
15. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
16. Football Manager 2012 (Sega)
17. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
18. WWE ’12 (THQ)
19. Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Activision)
20. Cars 2 (Disney Interactive Studios)