The success of 505 Games’ Zumba Fitness powers on as the title racks up a third consecutive week at No.1 of the UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats Chart.
The game has now achieved a total of six weeks at the top, and this week it outsold the next four titles combined – despite a week-on-week sales dip of five per cent.
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean rose back to No.2 with week, knocking L.A Noir and FEAR 3 to No.3 and No.4 respectively. The release of Transformers: Dark of the Moon in cinemas propelled the video game up from No.17 to No.6.
Meanwhile, the second week of Wimbledon drove sales for two popular tennis titles. Sega’s Virtua Tennis 4 saw a 111 per cent increase in sales, raising it 15 places to No.5, while 2K’s Top Spin 4 climbed two places to No.8.
The only new entries to enter the Top 40 were Capcom’s Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D at No.21 and THQ’s UFC Personal Trainer at No.22.
Here’s the UK Top 20 in full:
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive Studios)
3. L.A. Noire (Rockstar Games)
4. FEAR 3 (Warner Bros)
5. Virtua Tennis 4 (Sega)
6. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Activision)
7. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
8. Top Spin 4 (2K Games)
9. Brink (Bethesda)
10. FIFA 11 (Electronic Arts)
11. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo)
12. Duke Nukem Forever (2K Games)
13. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
14. Portal 2 (Electronic Arts)
15. Infamous 2 (Sony)
16. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
17. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
18. The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)
19. Red Faction: Armageddon (THQ)
20. Dungeon Siege III (Square Enix)