505 Games’s Zumba Fitness holds onto the top spot of the UK GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40, despite the arrival of several new entries this week.
This is the sixth consecutive week at No.1 for the dance workout game, making for a total of nine weeks at No.1 since the the best-selling Wii version launched.
It’s also Zumba’s 17th consecutive week at No.1 in the Wii full price chart. This makes it the third most successful Wii game in this regard, with only Wii Fit (19 straight weeks) and Just Dance 2 (23 straight weeks) outperforming it.
The highest new entry is Ubisoft’s Call of Juarez: The Cartel at No.2. Another newcomer to the Top 10 is Disney’s Cars 2 at No.8. The only other new releases to place in the Top 20 are Earth Defence Force at No.15 and Just Dance 2: Extra Songs at No.18.
Elsewhere in the charts, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 climbs four places to No.4, driven by hype around the final movie’s release. LEGO Pirates and Black Ops swap places, now at No.4 and No.5 respectively.
Dungeon Siege III leaps back into the Top 10 thanks to price promotions and a sales rise of 59 per cent, while Dirt 3 drops to No.7 after a decrease in sales of 29 per cent.
Rounding off the Top 10 are EA’s FIFA 11 at No.9 and LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars at No.10.
Here’s the UK Top 20 in full:
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (EA)
4. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
6. Dungeon Siege III (Square Enix)
7. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
8. Cars 2 (Disney)
9. FIFA 11 (EA)
10. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
11. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Activision)
12. Brink (Bethesda)
13. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (EA)
14. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
15. Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon (Namco Bandai)
16. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
17. EA Sports Active 2 (EA)
18. Just Dance 2: Extra Songs (Ubisoft)
19. L.A. Noire (Rockstar Games)
20. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)