This week, we talked to Ready at Dawn’s president Ru Weerasuriya about new title Deformers and the studio’s partnership with GameStop’s publishing arm.
We also had a chat with Debbie Betswick, Jenny Richard-Stewart, Jo Twist and Pauline Jacquey about how the games industry can help improve its diversity problem.
Elsewhere, Sold Out boss Garry Williams discusses the company’s growing ambitions.
The full contents of this week’s issue are below. The digital edition can bereadhere.
- NEWS: Ready at Dawn’s Deformers is GameStop’s next exclusive game
- NEWS: Modding can ‘reenergise’ retro gaming, says Sega Europe
- DIVERSITY IN GAMES: We speak to some of the leading names of the UK industry to find out what the industry does wrong regarding diversity and how we can improve
- INTERVIEW: Ready at Dawn’s Weerasuriya discusses the studio’s partnership with GameStop’s publishing arm
- INTERVIEW: We speak to Sold Out’s boss Garry Williams about the firm’s future
- MCV AWARDS INTERVIEW: Devolver Digital’s Graeme Struthers discusses VR, mobile and Enter the Gungeon
- INTERVIEW: Tim Endres tells MCV about what we can expect from this year’s Gamescom
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Not Games’ Jay Orbaum talks about NotGTAV and NotCOD Episode One
- Plus! Xbox strengthens its UK comms team, Overwatch tops the UK weekly charts, Faisal Ali from Joypad Videogames talks about the future of Nintendo