In the the latest edition of MCV,Ubisoft reveals its plans for the digital games market.
It is yet another issue rammed with news and features,Call of Duty takes on Battlefield, how retail made Skylanders, plus interviews with Activision, licensing experts and merchandise makers.
And that’s on top of all the other things you’d expect from MCV. The retail, XBLA, PSN and Steam charts, off the record, tweets of the week and our look at the advertising sector.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue’s key content includes:
- GAME angry at release date breaks
- Can Call of Duty thrive during a console transition? We speak to Activision UK
- GMA IN PICTURES: It’s the images from the Games Media Awards
- INTERVIEW: Ubisoft’s plans to make digital 50% of its business
- GTA V smashes past 3m sales
- Nintendo launches online stor
- INTERVIEW: Activision’s Roy Stackhouse on the return of Skylanders
- Licensing experts share their top tips on video game brands
- We take a closer look at the latest merchandise products coming to market
- Plus! Previews of Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts, Just Dance survey stats and lots, lots more