Warner Bros’ Olivier Wolff talks exclusively to MCV about Batman, profitibility and becoming a games industry super-power in the latest edition of MCV.
It is yet another issue rammed with news and features, Rockstar and retail reveals its 100m haul, Wii U begins its marketing fight-back and we ask: Who is buying Farming Simulator?
And that’s on top of all the other things you’d expect from MCV. The retail, XBLA, PSN and Steam charts, off the record, tweets of the week and our look at the advertising sector.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue’s key content includes:
- Rockstar and retail’s 100m haul
- Wii U fight back begins
- INTERVIEW: Warner Bros’ Olivier Wolff on profit over market share
- We ask: Who is buying Farming Simulator?
- More GTA V launch pictures
- TERRITORY REPORT: Australia
- Top DVDs of Christmas – from Monsters University to Man of Steel
- Plus! The latest GMA entries, previews of Batman and Beyblade, Kantar’s predictions on the next-generation and lots more