Ahead of Amazon’s members-only Prime Day sale tomorrow, the promotion’s first video game offers have started to appear.
For those not in the know, Prime Day is much like Amazon’s highly popular Black Friday sales – except you have to be subscribed to the retail giant’s 79/year service (which counts free next-day delivery and access to the Amazon Prime instant video service among its selling points) to nab the deals on offer.
The similarities include the time- and stock-limited nature of the discounts; Amazon’s Black Friday deals include price cuts of up to and beyond 80 per cent, but are only accessible from and until a certain time, with an undisclosed number of discounted products available.
The amount to be slashed off each product is left a mystery until the time comes, but the first batch of video game offers can now be seen on Amazon’s Prime Day site.
The deals and their respective times are as follows (thanks, Eurogamer):
- 9.50am – Sleeping Dogs (PS4, Xbox One)
- 9.50am – Final Fantasy Type 0 (PS4)
- 10.50am – Battlefield 4 (PC)
- 11.50am – Disney Infinity 2.0 Avengers Starter Pack (PS3, PS4)
- 1.50pm – The Smurfs (3DS)
- 2.50pm – FIFA 15 (PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
- 2.50pm – Tomb Raider (PS4, Xbox One)
- 2.50pm – Disney Infinity 2.0 Avengers Starter Pack (Wii U, Xbox One)
- 2.50pm – Just Dance (PS3, PS4, Xbox One)
- 2.50pm – Far Cry 4 (Xbox One)