Namco Bandai and Trion Worlds have partnered with GAME to run five Defiance lock-ins.
Each event will allow attendees to try the action MMO, which is not due for release in the UK until April 2nd. They will also receive free beta access keys, and get some free food and drink.
Defiance is a revolutionary online shooter, one demonstrating ground-breaking scope through its interaction with the upcoming Defiance TV show,” GAME’s store director Dave Howard stated.
We are really excited to be working so closely with our partners to bring this event to our gaming communities and can’t wait to see gamers’ reaction to this title.”
Here’s the schedule:
• Sunday March 17th – Sheffield (Evolution, The Plaza, 8 Fitzwilliam Street, Sheffield S1 4JL(
• Monday March 18th – Manchester (Walkabout, 13 Quay Street, Manchester, M33 HN)
• Tuesday March 19th – Birmingham (Walkabout, Langley Bldg, Regency Wharf, 266a-271 Broad St, BS 2DS)
• Wednesday March 20th – Peterborough (Solstice Bar, Northminster Rd, Town Centre, Peterborough, PE1 1YN)
• Thursday March 21st – London (The Assembly House, 292-4 Kentish town Rd, Camden London NW 52TG)