For the second week running, FIFA 16 holds the top spot in this week’s UK charts.
Sales of EA’s football title dropped 74 per cent, but the game still outperformed Warner Bros’ first foray into the toys-to-life genre.
LEGO Dimensions is the third toys-to-life game to launch this year, after Disney Infinity 3.0 and Skylanders Superchargers, and outperforms the Week One sales of both of those games.
It also debuts in second place. It’s the third biggest launch for the toys-to-life sector to date, behind Skylanders Giants and Skylanders Swap Force.
Meanwhile, 2K’s NBA 2K16 debuts in third place. The basketball title’s Week One sales were 53 per cent up on last year’s entry in the series
And a new entry in the Tony Hawk series – Pro Skater 5 – debuts at No.12.
Below is the software Top Ten for the week ending October 2nd:
1. FIFA 16 (EA)
2. LEGO Dimensions (Warner Bros)
3. NBA 2K16 (2K Games)
4. Destiny: The Taken King (Activision Blizzard)
5. Forza Motorsport 6 (Microsoft)
6. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (Nintendo)
7. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Konami)
8. Skylanders Superchargers (Activision Blizzard)
9. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
10. Mad Max (Warner Bros)