This week’s MCV isnow available to view online – and it boasts our huge review of the year where we discuss the seven games that defined 2012.
We also analyse the November sales data, pick the 25 Gadgets to stock this Christmas and reveal the full state of the UK retail sector.
We’ve listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now,which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser.Click here to subscribeorclick here to access this week’s individual issue.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
In this week’s issue:
- We reveal the UK games industry market data for 2012: Who is the top publisher? How did the consoles perform? How many games were sold last year?
- We analyse HMV’s bid to survive on the High Street
- Harbottle and Lewis discuss the UK Tax Breaks
- The UK games industry picks the 50 things to look forward to in 2013
- INTERVIEW: Maxis boss Lucy Bradshaw on the return of SimCity
- Plus! Previews of Devil May Cry and Sing Party, the December charts, the Gamesaid Choir and more