Valve has released Steam’s top sellers chart for the week ending on April 14th.
Newcomer Legend of Grimrock skyrocketed to the top of the list, with the first-person dungeon crawling RPG launching on April 11th.
Wargame: European Escalation finishes in the runner-up slot, with Skyrim still hanging around at number three.
Max Payne 3 pre-orders come in just behind at fourth, and are on the rise as we move closer to the May 29th PC release.
The full list follows:
- Legend of Grimrock
- Wargame: European Escalation
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Max Payne 3
- Sins of A Solar Empire: Rebellion
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Might & Magic Heroes VI and Counter-Strike: Source
- Sniper Elite V2 and Total War: Shogun 2 – Fall of the Samurai
- Age of Empires: All in Wonder Bundle and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut
- Left 4 Dead 2 and Naval War: Arctic Circle