A praiseworthy 33 per cent week-on-week sales spike has seen 505 Games’ Zumba Fitness hold tight as the UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats No.1 this week.
It’s the second highest sales week on record for the title, coming 31 weeks after it was first released.
Warner’s FEAR 3 manages a third place finish in its first week. Its predecessor debuted in second spot.
The next new entry comes all the way back in 17th – Activision’s Transformers: Dark of the Moon, though expect it to jump when the film arrives next month.
EA debutant Shadows of the Damned claims 31st place in its first week.
Here’s the UK Top 20 in full:
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. LA Noire (Rockstar)
3. FEAR 3 (Warner)
4. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
5. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
6. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo)
7. FIFA 11 (EA)
8. Duke Nukem Forever (2K Games)
9. Brink (Bethesda)
10. Top Spin 4 (2K Sports)
11. InFamous 2 (Sony)
12. Crysis 2 (EA)
13. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
14. Dungeon Siege III (Square Enix)
15. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
16. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (EA)
17. Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Activision)
18. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
19. Portal 2 (EA)
20. Virtua Tennis 4 (Sega)